pinterest

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Diaper baskets



I thought I'd share with you guys how I made my diaper basket. Its a great way to jazz up any basket that you have for a baby shower gift. Its similar to a diaper cake that I made before- you can find my diaper cake tutorial here:


Here is what you need:


-A big ole package of diapers.
-Rubber bands - small and large
-Tape
-cheap basket
-Ribbons!
-tissue

Here's what you do:

Roll up enough diapers to cover the outside of your basket:


Next, Roll the diapers long ways around the handle:

Optional- fill the basket with tissue paper for a more polished look.




Next, use your ribbon to hide your rubber bands, making sure to tape the ribbon to itself and not the diapers so mom-to-be can actually use them.

That's it!! Fill your basket with gifts to the momma, extra diapers you possible didn't use, onesies, binkies, whatever the momma needs!

No comments: